Waterfront

Participant

Date: 28/06/14
      Guest Last stayed at: Narromine
      Guest name: (name Edited)
      Guest Address: Sydney
      Car Type: Black SAAB Stationwagon
      Car rego.: never put on his rego form.
      Incident description: This lovely couple and their 3 children left the room a pig sty faeces on the towels and walls, chips and food all walked into the carpets and what looked like a full cup of coffee spilt all over the queen bed. Thing is the next day they came back and wanted that room again. I asked him to find another motel as he had left the room in the worst state I had ever seen in the 4 years we have been here. He then stormed out and called me rude. Next thing I see he has been on trip advisor called me rude then flamed my motel. This guy (who hides behind his wife’s name on trip advisor) is a nasty piece of work. BEWARE
      ————————————————————
      I hope whoever you are in Narromine you have defended yourself by replying on Trip Advisor.
      These people need to be exposed for what they are. They can’t be allowed to do that unchallenged.
      One reason I hate Trip Advisor. It’s usually only the ones that complain

Viewing 1 reply thread
    • Author

Replies

Mr PetersenMr Petersen

Blocked
        • Topics Started 4
        • Replies 61

I hope you charged his card for extra clean. And did you you reply on Trip advisor.
          It matters not if the occasional asshole makes a bad report as you have the last word. Make sure you use it.

So many property owners do not reply to TripAdvisor reviews. I think they are poor business owners for this.

Motel MingleMotel Mingle

Keymaster
          • Topics Started 37
          • Replies 64

Unfortunately there will always be a bad egg from time to time and we have to learn to deal with these type of people and any consequences.
            Bad Egg

Finding answers.        Sharing ideas.        Solving problems.

Viewing 1 reply thread
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.