• Creator

Topic

TIDYWAZZA

Participant

Hello, is anyone using roommanager.com.au as their reservation system ? ? I am contemplating using it and their Resonline.com channel manager. After viewing it I find it the most frustating, time consuming set up that has ever been presented to me, and now may not proceed with them. Before I give up or jump over a cliff does any one out there use it and do you have any advice for me ? ? Cannot comprehend the fragmented set up at all to me I find no flow to it. Maybe just my old head cannot make the grade to change over from what I have been using. Any opinions will be much appreciated

Viewing 3 reply threads
    • Author

Replies

howie

Participant
        • Topics Started 3
        • Replies 76

You could have a look at concierge , good support , good training , not to expensive , it will link in with
          channell manager update247 and is easy to understand and operate

MVM

Participant
          • Topics Started 10
          • Replies 64

Yes it is… Most of them seem to go that way now. I’m not a fan of it being “cloud” based either.
            We have lost power several times (small country town!) and we just use our iphone or ipad then to manage the bookings. If you don’t have any back up internet like a smart phone or ipad that can connect to the internet then it’s probably not for you.

TIDYWAZZA

Participant
            • Topics Started 12
            • Replies 94

Thanks for your reply. Am I correct in assuming this is also an internet based system nad not a programme on your computer ? I worry if and when I have no internet connections (it does happen occassionally) I am blind to all my bookings ect.

MVM

Participant
              • Topics Started 10
              • Replies 64

I’m sorry, i have not heard of roommanager and can’t give you any help. But we recently went to Little Hotelier and have found their training really good. They get you to connect to their computer and on the phone at the same time and they go through all the training with you. You actually see what’s happening and can pull them up to quiz them about stuff relevent to you. They take the time for you to ask questions and are pretty thorough. So far, fingers crossed, it’s all been smooth sailing. You get a free trial as well so no committing to it. Around the same price as roommanager too.

Viewing 3 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.