Motel Mingle Forums Cleaning Tips & Hints Red Wine spill on carpet

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Stephanie Stephanie 5 years, 2 months ago.

• Creator

Topic

123daily

Participant

What can I use to remove the stain from red wine if spilt on carpet. Keep in mind that guests tend not to tell you until the next day if not at all. I have struggled to find a solution and would be grateful if some one could suggest a solution.

• Author

Replies

Stephanie
      Stephanie

Participant
      • Topics Started 6
      • Replies 43

I tried to get some back in January only to be told they would only supply it to America???

Stephanie@ Redcliffe Motor Inn

Liz

Participant
        • Topics Started 1
        • Replies 16

Anyone else used this White Wizard?

Busybees
          Busybees

Participant
          • Topics Started 22
          • Replies 232

oops my bad its called “white wizard”. as i mentioned you can buy it from magnamail, or its own website is whitewizard.us
            it comes in a 10oz tub, manufacteured by Harris International Labs Inc. ameriacan phone number (888) 329 9877

CVM

Participant
            • Topics Started 13
            • Replies 32

@junction I have tried to Google the white magic and not coming up with anything than spiritual realms. lol

Can you please share the product name on the label and possibly a manufacturer?

Thanks.

Busybees
              Busybees

Participant
              • Topics Started 22
              • Replies 232

I use white magic on all stains on the carpet!! It is fantastic. We have had a few curries spilt on our carpets, one guy was 2 days in the room with the curry on the floor/bed/curtains/towels, without telling us( He told us not to service his room). It hasn’t completely taken the stain out but it is almost gone!! We have had grease from truck driver boots…gone!! Have used it on red wine..gone!!
                I buy it from America but i have seen it in the Magnamail catalogue

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.