Motel Mingle Forums Motel Chain Membership PMS Front of House

• Creator

Topic

TIDYWAZZA

Participant

Hi, is anyone using SIRVOY as their property management system ? My current pms has issues occurring every 2 to 3 years so after 20 years it has to go. It has become unreliable even with updates ect. So I am researching low cost high value replacements. SIRVOY appears to have many benefits. Any comments from other users ?

Viewing 3 reply threads
    • Author

Replies

TIDYWAZZA

Participant
        • Topics Started 12
        • Replies 94

Thanks for responding, your comments are appreciated. I have now made the change to Sirvoy.com for my PMS. Sirvoy also includes channel manager, booking button and many other features. I was unsure of making a change as we have been using MotelPc software for over 15 years and I struggle with changes to anything. However Sirvoy is proving to be a very good tool for us. Everything works so well and if only we were not experiencing the awful Covid-19 situation I would be more proficient with using Sirvoy. And it’s very, very cost effective. We have taken control of our own website again (back from Booking.Com) refreshed it and with our changes plus Sirvoy we are looking forward to guests arriving again after the pandemic. Here in the Malley region occupancy is flaming horrible, just dribbles of workers & essential persons arriving & departing. Turnover down approximately 80% plus.

MVM

Participant
          • Topics Started 10
          • Replies 64

Just clarifying – Little hotelier might suit TidyWazza but not Howie due to check in machine

MVM

Participant
            • Topics Started 10
            • Replies 64

We currently use littlehotelier, which wouldn’t suit your requirements. But if i were to change i’d switch to newbook. So pretty keen on a real review on it!

howie

Participant
              • Topics Started 3
              • Replies 76

I currently use concierge by innquest it is a pretty good system very reliable , great support from the office girls, easy to use, we use update 24/7 as the channel manager and it all works seamlessly . We will be changing though to New book , this is because we want to integrate our 24 hour checkin machine into our system and be able to utilise a few more things they offer with there system

Viewing 3 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.