Motel Mingle Forums Guests Behaving Badly guests using bad cc details

• Creator

Topic

bellavilla166

Participant

Had a booking in for 2 days over the easter break and I rang guest of his arrival time and informed him that his card was declined.
      He laughed and said that he was not going to come in after all and he knew that his card was bad.
      Guest name “DELETED”
      Address “DELETED”
      Booking.com has no way of seperating credit from debit cards, so beware

Viewing 3 reply threads
    • Author

Replies

Mr PetersenMr Petersen

Blocked
        • Topics Started 4
        • Replies 61

We are with Brumby. Charge in full to all B.Com bookings as stated in our policy.

Brumby

Participant
          • Topics Started 3
          • Replies 30

I charge full amount on booking. It is stated in our deposit policy. Full refund if cancelled 48 hours prior to arrival.

imageBallina Colonial Motel

Participant
            • Topics Started 10
            • Replies 87

In this day and age, we have to minimise these risks. Given that this was a Booking.com booking, change your policy so that you collect the monies on booking or at least at the point they cannot cancel, which if I were you would be seven days.

I may loose the odd booking this way, but the roughs are got rid of.

Motel MingleMotel Mingle

Keymaster
              • Topics Started 38
              • Replies 64

A REMINDER TO ALL!

Name and Shame on the forums is not allowed. If you wish to notify other members of guests behaving badly or alert other members of something you feel others should be aware of, please you the “Member Beware Alerts”

I do not wish to be digging into my pocket fighting litigation from these type of people.

I hope you guys understand.

Finding answers.        Sharing ideas.        Solving problems.

Viewing 3 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.