Motel Mingle Forums Guests Behaving Badly Guests behaving badly

• Creator

Topic

BusybeesBusybees

Participant

Hi guys,
      Just a quick thing…. Can we please, when filling out these alerts, let us know WHERE they were supposed to stay, and if possible which direction they are heading?
      Obviously if they are a no show then you have no idea, (unless at the time of booking you were giving directions to your motel – which is another little tip for yourself!!)
      Its great that we look our for each other, keep up the good work
      Enjoy your day 😉

Viewing 4 reply threads
    • Author

Replies

BusybeesBusybees

Participant
        • Topics Started 22
        • Replies 232

Motel Ballarat, that had Joy Love stay with them I hope you have alerted booking.com, to the bad manners of this guest. I am SO over these dishonest people. Time we stood our ground!
          You can have her blacklisted so that she can’t do it to anyone else

BusybeesBusybees

Participant
          • Topics Started 22
          • Replies 232

Thanks Marlborough, last night we left a message. Unfortunately it was only one of them. We did speak with the supervisor (travelling with them) this morning, and as I said the rest were great, not sure where they have picked up a place to stay though!! i didnt get the guys name that was causing the grief and the supervisor wouldnt tell me, and they have gone now.

Brumby

Participant
            • Topics Started 3
            • Replies 30

Re recent report of VisionStream workers behaving badly. First the name and credit of of least one worker or team Leader. And second report this behaviour directly to Visionstream H/O. Visionstream has a large contract with Optus to roll out their network. So if that does not get result go to Optus. Tell them you will name and shame them.

BusybeesBusybees

Participant
              • Topics Started 22
              • Replies 232

Guests behaving badly, again I read where one of our fellow “minglers” has been caught be non payment via booking.com.
                It makes me a little frustrated when I see this still happening.

CHANGE your booking policy to; either full payment taken on booking OR first night tariff taken on booking
                Take control of your policies, SAVE yourself this grief. If they dont want to pay at least the first night when they book, it must be some sort of indicator to you, so maybe you dont want them staying anyway!!!

Motel MingleMotel Mingle

Keymaster
                • Topics Started 38
                • Replies 64

Totally agree! I will make sure I mention this on the next alert that gets sent out.

For those who are obviously being cautious and wish to stay anonymous, please be assured that I will not publish your names or motel business in the alerts. A nearby location is all that is needed so that other motels in the area can be on the look out for these guests behaving badly.

Finding answers.        Sharing ideas.        Solving problems.

Viewing 4 reply threads
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.