Motel Mingle Forums General Chit Chat Guest Registrations

  • Creator


  • #1900



      Hi Guys, just wondering what type of form you use for guest registrations? Do you print them off yourself or have a professional supply them. It has come time for me to organise more for the summer season and thought I would ask you guys what you do before ordering.

    Viewing 3 reply threads
    • Author


      • #1925


        • Topics Started 2
        • Replies 5

          Hi CVM,
          You mentioned ink cartridges. For years we have been purchasing “Tonny” compatible ink cartridges, for less than $6 each. I think they are better than the Cannon ones. We buy our ink from
          Cheers Peter

        • #1915


          • Topics Started 13
          • Replies 32

            Thanks guys. I decided to continue with our Guest registration/Tax Invoice as I believe it would be easier and cheaper than printing Guest registrations and invoices from the computer. Not that I have done any research on how many ink cartridges and paper i would need to compare prices.

            I managed to get 20 pads(100 x duplicates) and 250 business cards for a total of $411 + GST.

            Not a bad deal.

          • #1902


            • Topics Started 2
            • Replies 34

              Hi CVM – Our computer produces ours when we add the booking to our system

            • #1901


              • Topics Started 6
              • Replies 46

                We use a duplicate A5 pad Guest Registration/Tax invoice.
                We designed this ourselves and have them printed by a local printer.
                Currently paying about $15 a pad of 100 based on a 30 book buy.
                Have looked at many different scenarios, but have gone this way as we are old school and do not provide computer generated invoices.

            Viewing 3 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.