Motel Mingle Forums General Chit Chat Guest Registrations

• Creator

Topic

CVM

Participant

Hi Guys, just wondering what type of form you use for guest registrations? Do you print them off yourself or have a professional supply them. It has come time for me to organise more for the summer season and thought I would ask you guys what you do before ordering.

Viewing 3 reply threads
    • Author

Replies

holidaylodge

Participant
        • Topics Started 2
        • Replies 5

Hi CVM,
          You mentioned ink cartridges. For years we have been purchasing “Tonny” compatible ink cartridges, for less than $6 each. I think they are better than the Cannon ones. We buy our ink from http://www.tegcom.com.au
          Cheers Peter

CVM

Participant
          • Topics Started 13
          • Replies 32

Thanks guys. I decided to continue with our Guest registration/Tax Invoice as I believe it would be easier and cheaper than printing Guest registrations and invoices from the computer. Not that I have done any research on how many ink cartridges and paper i would need to compare prices.

I managed to get 20 pads(100 x duplicates) and 250 business cards for a total of $411 + GST.

Not a bad deal.

robguy27

Participant
            • Topics Started 2
            • Replies 34

Hi CVM – Our computer produces ours when we add the booking to our system

BMM

Participant
              • Topics Started 6
              • Replies 46

CVM,
                We use a duplicate A5 pad Guest Registration/Tax invoice.
                We designed this ourselves and have them printed by a local printer.
                Currently paying about $15 a pad of 100 based on a 30 book buy.
                Have looked at many different scenarios, but have gone this way as we are old school and do not provide computer generated invoices.

Viewing 3 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.