Motel Mingle Forums Welcome Website / Forum Suggestions & Feedback Feedback I have been receiving by email.

• Creator

Topic

Motel MingleMotel Mingle

Keymaster

I have been receiving a lot of emails from motel operators thanking and congratulating me on launching Motel Mingle. Also different ideas have been suggested to make Motel Mingle a better place for motel operators to gain that extra little info they made need. Please everyone, don’t be shy to register and participate in the forum. You can stay anonymous if you wish. It is not that important for us to know who is stating their thoughts or making suggestions. Or better again, asking questions.

What is important is that we get more of you participating in the forums and encouraging each other to participate.

COME ON, DON’T BE SHY AND START TYPING!

Finding answers.        Sharing ideas.        Solving problems.

Viewing 3 reply threads
    • Author

Replies

Motel MingleMotel Mingle

Keymaster
        • Topics Started 37
        • Replies 64

YOU ARE STILL SENDING ME EMAILS WITH YOUR THOUGHTS AND IDEAS! Thanks for all the support and ideas, however I need you people to put these thoughts and ideas here in the forum.

It seems a lot of you are shy and new to forums and are reluctant to put forward your ideas in the forum. Whatever reason, please let me know what is stopping you from participating. It could be a number of reasons such as you may not know your way around the internet and website technology or you are a little embarrassed in stating your opinions.

If you need help to register to participate in the forums, let me know and I will be only too happy to help. I can give you a call and talk you through it or I will register for you and pass on the details for you to go forward.

Remember that you can use a username that does not identify you if you wish to stay anonymous. We don’t need to know who you are if you don’t wish us to know.

The forum needs you to breathe life into it. What are you waiting for?

Motel MingleMotel Mingle

Keymaster
          • Topics Started 37
          • Replies 64

Hi Brad, At the moment new forum titles can only be added by me. New Topic Title’s can be added by any registered member if logged in.

Please let me know what Forum Title’s you would like to see and I will be only too happy to add them.

bradmartin

Participant
            • Topics Started 1
            • Replies 3

Is there a way to add new categories ? The current ones are very limited.

Property manager
              Quest apartments

BMM

Participant
              • Topics Started 6
              • Replies 46

Thanks Admin,

Come on guys, have your say. Start new topics or just get onto existing ones. That way this will grow and we may all learn a little something.

Viewing 3 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.