Motel Mingle Forums Cleaning Tips & Hints Cleaning Floors

• Creator

Topic

StephanieStephanie

Participant

We are using the new microfiber mops with a bottle of “cleaning product” attached which you squirt onto the floor as you go along. Very easy to use in our cosy bathroom spaces, but I am not happy with the result yet. I am looking for suggestions as to what to use in the bottle for the best clean.

Stephanie@ Redcliffe Motor Inn

Viewing 2 reply threads
    • Author

Replies

buccaneermotelbuccaneermotel

Participant
        • Topics Started 1
        • Replies 1

Hi I am wondering if anyone can recommend a brand of floor tile cleaner??

Liz

Participant
          • Topics Started 1
          • Replies 16

Any other suggestions?

CVM

Participant
            • Topics Started 13
            • Replies 32

@Stephanie We use Euco Proof from Milestone Chemicals on the floors. After a lot of experimental dilution rates, we have settled on 1 part of Euco Proof to 20 parts of water in a 25 litre drum and then only put approx 1/4 cup of the mixture in a mop bucket and top up with hot water.

You may need to experiment a little with your dilution rates for your bottle. Be careful that you do not make the solution too strong as the floor will make a squeaky type sound when walking on it.

Euco Proof is a Quaternary ammonium based commercial disinfectant, detergent and deodorant. Incorporates a non-ionic detergent and can be used for general cleaning, contains pure eucalyptus oil.

Viewing 2 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.