Motel Mingle Forums Cleaning Tips & Hints Carpet cleaners

• Creator

Topic

Angimon

Participant

Hi
      Does anyone know of a good quality, reasonably priced carpet cleaner? I have been getting someone in to do carpets a few times a year but their quality of job has declined. I have a vax rapide I use in between the ‘professionals’, but it really isn’t up to the job. Any suggeestions welcomed.

Viewing 1 reply thread
    • Author

Replies

BusybeesBusybees

Participant
        • Topics Started 22
        • Replies 232

Hi Angimon,
          When we took over the previous guy had ours done once a year professionally.We bought a “bissell power wash deluxe” from Godfreys, when they had their “super sale”…(every weekend!!) and even though we’ve replaced the belts once in 3 years it does a good job.We just use the chemicals from there. We’ve had a few comments on how nice the carpets are, but then we do a ‘rolling stock-take’ every 6-8 weeks on a rotation. These carpets are OLD, but it does put some life back into them!
          good luck

TIDYWAZZA

Participant
          • Topics Started 12
          • Replies 94

Hi, I use a Puzzi brand cleaner. Nothing special they look like an Electrolux pull a long vacuum. Tank in the back, collects dirty water in front easy to use. I bought 2 used machines a few years ago to replace plasticky commercial Bissell machines. I use Milestone Hotline chemical and it all works well. But nothing works as well a true high powered suction machine such as the pro’s use. Got suck out the grit and dirt !

Angimon

Participant
              • Topics Started 14
              • Replies 80

Hi TidyWazza
                Thanks for that!

Viewing 1 reply thread
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.