This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Busybees Busybees 1 year, 5 months ago.

• Creator

Topic

PEPE

Participant

Hi Guys,
      Could anyone suggest a good accountant. I have just got my tax back from an accountant (large firm) and found many wrong figures.The girl I speak to explained a trainee did it and it wasn’t checked b4 the report was done. This is not good enough for a company I was loyal to and expected them to do their job.
      So now I am looking to change.
      Any suggestions would be grateful
      Cheers Pepe

• Author

Replies

PEPE

Participant
      • Topics Started 6
      • Replies 6

Thanks Guys and Busybees you didn’t mention the name of the accountant in Tamworth..
        And what is this refund word you speak of ? I have never had a refund in 9 years..
        Cheers Pepe

Busybees
        Busybees

Participant
        • Topics Started 22
        • Replies 231

Sorry I have yet to find a really good”accommodation specific” one.
          Our initial account, that come via the broker, was EXCEPTIONALLY ordinary (couldn’t even say abn..abm!!) When I asked “I’ve heard about so and so idea what do you think?” the reply was “Well what do you think?”
          We then moved over to my sister’s who is in Tamworth. They are extremely approachable, answer all my questions and when I have requested info. I usually have it b EOD. BUT I’m not entirely sure they are “accommodation specific” accountants.
          The price is good and we do get a refund.

MVM

Participant
          • Topics Started 10
          • Replies 58

We use Lidgerwood Accountants in Wodonga. Doesn’t matter where you live as we’ve never actually met him and everything is via phone / email and he has access to our quickbooks.
            This is our second accountant and have found them to be outstanding.

Busybees
              Busybees

Participant
              • Topics Started 22
              • Replies 231

Oops PEPE, personal tax refund!!
                The accountants are Psarakis Accounting…tell them Busybees sent you!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.