AAA OR NO AAA

Motel Mingle Forums AAA Tourism AAA OR NO AAA

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  MVM 7 months, 1 week ago.

• Creator
    Topic

TIDYWAZZA
    Participant

I am being reminded to renew my AAA Star Ratings membership. I continued on hoping the new VTIC operation would be more fruitful than the previous managers. I have seen no benefit to my business buy being a member. I like the recognition the AAA stars give to the public but that is about the only valuable connection to the AAA outfit for me. I am almost convinced to waive the invitation to renew my membership. Any thoughts out there by you, my peers ?

• Author
    Replies

MVM
    Participant
    • Topics Started 10
    • Replies 53

Yep it’s a rort. Part of our lease as well and have never been inspected in 4yrs.
    It’s now more about upselling other crap than about AAA now.

howie
    Participant
    • Topics Started 3
    • Replies 71

Unfortunately we have been compelled to join so we can be inspected as part of our lease.
    3 weeks after we sent the application in we rang to see what was going on , they inform me that they gave us the wrong address!!!!!!!! 2 months after we sent in the second application we rang to be told that the guy that was handling our application had left and no one had taken over his work.
    We do note that they processed payment in the first week of the application.
    We have actually sold , but now we are stuck here until they decide to do an inspection as the landlord won`t transfer the lease until it is inspected , even though he has the $150,000.00 worth of receipts that we have spent refurbishing .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.