Motel Mingle Forums General Chit Chat Would you mind answering some questions please? Reply To: Would you mind answering some questions please?

TIDYWAZZA

Participant
  • Topics Started 8
  • Replies 84

Hello BUSYBEES,

*) do you send a confirmation email on booking regardless of where they booked? or do you just rely on the confirmation from the OTA (if that’s where they booked)? NO I DO NOT. INFO ON OTA SITES IS MORE THAN SUFFICIENT.

*) does that email information about hours/food/parking etc? NO EMAILS ARE SENT

*) do you contact the guest on the day of arrival to see what time they are going to arrive, again regardless of where they booked? NOT DIRECTLY BUT DO SEND A REMINDER EMAIL HIGHLIGHTING RECEPTION / CHECK IN TIME & PHONE NUMBER TO CALL ME RE LATE CHECK IN ARRANGEMENTS.

*) do you still run a night bell? do you live on site? YES ACTIVE NIGHT BELL. OFTEN USED BY TRAVELERS VERY LATE & VERY EARLY HOURS OF NIGHTS & MORNINGS. I DON’T MIND, CANNOT AFFORD TO MISS ANY $ $ $

*) do you advertise your office hours and still get guests that are unaware of such times? VERY MUCH SO, BUT SOME DUMMIES DO NOT LOOK AT WHAT/WHEN/WHERE THEY HAVE BOOKED. I WONDER SOME TIMES HOW THEY MAKE IT TO MY DOOR !