Hi Marty, We have just received our Renewable Limited license, about 2 months after applying. In order to apply for a liquor license in Victoria, you must have completed a current RSA as well as a Licensees First Steps program. We did ours at William Angliss tafe in the city. They were quite tough on how our license would be limited in nature, so we have eventually had a number of conditions imposed to make it even more limited in nature. We only sell wine and beer from reception to registered motel guests, but the VCGLR made us limit the number of lines we can sell at any one time, as well as limit the amount we can sell per transaction. Anyway, after a few months of back and forth, it came through in the mail last week, and we have already had our first wine sale. Good luck with it all, Cheers, Kate