Armed with some new information re variances in pricing (see above) I again pressed Foxtel for a better deal and once more was refused. However I was given the following pricing structure so as to understand (ha ha) how we are all charged....

INTEGRATED ACCOMMODATION PACKAGE/PRICING:
1. 25.00 PER SCREEN STANDARD 1 PACKAGE SELECTION OF ANY 8 - 9 CHANNELS (EXCLUDING SPORTS & MOVIES)
2. 27.00 PER SCREEN STANDARD 2 PACKAGE SELECTION OF ANY 8 - 9 CHANNELS (INCLUDING SPORTS & 1 MOVIE)
3. $30.00 PER SCREEN PREMIUM 1 PACKAGE SELECTION OF ANY 8 - 10 CHANNELS (INCLUDES SPORTS & 3 MOVIES)
4. $35.00 PER SCREEN PREMIUM 2 PACKAGE SELECTION OF ANY 8 - 10 CHANNELS (CHOICE OF ANY SPORTS AND ANY MOVIES)

IN REGARDS TO FOX SPORTS 1 AND 2 AND 3 THEY MUST BE CHOSEN TOGETHER AND ACCOUNT FOR 3 CHANNELS IN YOUR SELECTION. AS WELL AS SKY RACING 1 AND 2.
BOX IN ROOM (STANDARD ACCOMMODATION) $35.00 PER ROOM WITH 31 CHANNELS AVAILABLE.
BOX IN ROOM (PLATINUM ACCOMMODATION) $55.00 PER ROOM WITH 92 CHANNELS AVAILABLE.
(THE ABOVE BOX IN ROOM PACKAGES CAN BE VIEWED ON THE FOXTEL BUSINESS WEBSITE) –QUOTES CAN BE REQUESTED FOR THE BOX IN ROOM AND ALSO ADDING IN EXTRA BOXES TO THE INTEGRATED SYSTEM ALREADY EXISTING.
PLEASE CONTACT JCV SYSTEMS ON 1300 616 579 FOR QUOTES (03RD PARTY CONTRACTOR) PAY DIRECTLY TO CONTRACTOR.

There now is that not as clear as mud ? And my reckoning of this cost offering still does match what I pay !
And again the compulsory/forced channels must be part of the package, so they are not my own choices they are Foxtels' and I can add a few to theirs. All Hail to Foxtel the Dictator.