Motel Mingle Forums Guests Behaving Badly Just had another guest behaving badly Reply To: Just had another guest behaving badly

BusybeesBusybees

Participant
  • Topics Started 22
  • Replies 232

Hi 123daily,
    Yes I did give a refund for the last day, only to shut them up. Initially they had booked for 3 days, but when, they got here they said they wanted to change to 2 days with a late checkout on the last day.I explained that they had received a confirmation email outlining all our policies. The daughter then told me that her mother couldn’t afford the third day so that they would have to cancel and demanded a refund. I again told her that she had read the email (I always get a read receipt), and told her she had had months to change her booking with no penalty. They both argued, and said they were really tired and needed to get into the room. The ex-father in law had actually paid the initial deposit. It was a mother and daughter, coming back and forth across to reception, with more than one problem with the room, but it then became the hot water and non stop complaining and then, after we told them too bad,they both were very loudly swearing across the car park at both my husband and I in front of other guests. So it was a case of here is your refund now get out.
    I have never been so cranky with any other guest before or since!!