Motel Mingle Forums Online Bookings WOTIF Reply To: WOTIF

BusybeesBusybees

Participant
  • Topics Started 22
  • Replies 232

Hi there, I have just copied a post that is up the forum ladder a wee bit…….I just want to clarify that I only wrote the first 2 sentences (hopefully now in bold) I was asking the question about increasing the tariff on wotif to reflect the commission. Not too sure what the license etc is about!!

Busybees wrote:

Hi Brumby I had thought about doing this but wondered how it would affect my bookings!! Have you noticed a difference ow have you always done this?
    I have always asked for ID or received enough information to satisfy myself that it is a genuine booking. Despite this I got caught out once. Once a guest refused to show me his licence at check-in and I phoned Wotif in his presence and them of the situation. They told him to show me the licence. After copping a lot of abuse I finally got the licence duly recorded the number then kicked him out. Told him that he was a suitable guest and i did not trust him with my room. No refund either. Did my bookings decrease, I have not noticed. I have told Wotif that if they try to bully me I will report them to ASIC for anti competitive trading. I will not be coerced by them