Motel Mingle Forums Reservation Methods & Systems Reservation Systems Reply To: Reservation Systems

StephanieStephanie

Participant
  • Topics Started 6
  • Replies 43

Hi there Lakeview. We use Hirum. We are new to the motel business and therefore have no other systems to compare our experience with. We found the system very easy to learn and we are still discovering new things after 18 months. Their support is best accessed by email. Their response is very prompt and they go out of their way to assist. On signing up they offer a training session. I don’t think it cost anything at the beginning for the training – I think it was included in the set up cost. The system was originally set up to cater for Management Rights so there are things in there that are not relevant. The system also has a booking keeping system but we don’t use it so I am not sure how useful it is. The reason we don’t use it is because we were advised by our motel broker to use Cash Flow Manager, which is great, but I wish I had known about the workings of the Hirum system before I started using it. I would not hesitate to recommend Hirum.

Stephanie@ Redcliffe Motor Inn