I believe Professional Indemnity covers against loss or damage arising from advice - i.e investment professionals and legal advisers. This would have to be in the form of a written advisory program structured for an individual.

I have never heard this needed for the accommodation industry. As this is an age of litigation, I suppose that you could argue that you should insure against everything, but in all reality I would only concern yourself with Public Liability insurance.