Get all the latest Motel Information!
Welcome to the all new forum site connecting the Motel Industry.Over time, we will be adding valuable content on this site for you to be more informed and help make the running of your motel business more rewarding.
The following is what we plan to provide:
- User friendly Forum for members to ask or answer each others questions.
- Motel Industry based articles for the motel operator.
- Product, Service and Supplier directory.
- A place to share photos or videos of before and after shots of anything you like to share.ie. trashed rooms, refurbishments or anything else you think others would be interested in seeing.( Coming Soon)
- If you have any ideas of what you would like, let us know by posting in the forum here.or the contact form here.
Check out the Motel Mingle Forum now! Click Here.
Recent Replies to our Forums
Recent Forum Topics
- Bonny on Motel Pay Rates
- Motel Mingle Admin on Why is Motel Mingle so Important to Motel Operators?
- Living It Up on Why is Motel Mingle so Important to Motel Operators?
- June 25, 2013 12:44 PMIt is very important to check your motel website to see if it contains malicious code. The following describes my recent experience and I feel it needs to be shared with
- May 2, 2013 2:28 PMThe big question is what type of motel businesses are there? Below is a brief description to help you understand the difference in the motel businesses available to yo
- August 8, 2013 9:58 AMSOURCE:Lake Macquarie LAC - NSW Police Force Facebook page. Three men entered the motel and demanded money.They threatened staff with a firearm and fled the location a
- July 4, 2013 3:08 PMThe new minimum rates of pay and penalty rates that apply to your motel workers are determined by the Hospitality Award and the pre-modern award that applied to your busi
- July 13, 2013 8:22 AMA collection of stories and urban myths on the humorous side found over the internet or submitted by fellow motel operators in our forums. Thank you to all for your c
- June 25, 2013 3:29 PMAre you a regional motel business and looking to renovate, refurbish and improve your motel? Well $50,000–$250,000 (GST exclusive) on a matched dollar-for-dollar funding
- August 16, 2013 6:57 PMTHE same Ford Falcon sedan is believed to have been used as the getaway car in two thefts from Wagga businesses. The first theft happened about 9.25pm yesterday when a m
- May 2, 2013 8:28 AMWhat amount can I claim as a cancellation fee? If you charge a customer a cancellation fee, booking fee or administration charge (including any held deposit or adv
- May 2, 2013 8:28 AMWhy is Motel Mingle so important to Motel Operators? My wife and I own a motel leasehold in Far East Gippsland and have been running it since June 2007. Prior to our lea
Product, Service & Supplier Directory
- Accounting & Book Keeping (2)
- Bathroom Accessories (1)
- Beds & Bedding Supplies (1)
- Carpet Cleaning (1)
- Cleaning Services (0)
- Cleaning Supplies (2)
- Consultants (0)
- Finance (1)
- Insurance (0)
- Laundry Services (0)
- Legal (0)
- Motel Brokers (0)
- Motel Chains (0)
- Motel for Sale (3)
- Pest Control (0)
- Relief Managers (7)
- Situations Vacant (2)