Welcome to the all new forum site connecting the Motel Industry.Over time, I will be adding valuable content on this site for you to be more informed and help make the running of your motel business more rewarding.
The following is what I plan to provide:
- User friendly Forum for members to ask or answer each others questions.
- Motel Industry based articles for the motel operator.
- Product, Service and Supplier directory.
- A place to share photos or videos of before and after shots of anything you like to share.ie. trashed rooms, refurbishments or anything else you think others would be interested in seeing.( Coming Soon)
- If you have any ideas of what you would like, let us know by posting in the forum here.or the contact form here.
Check out the Motel Mingle Forum now! Click Here.
I often hear and I am probably guilty of it too “If it ain’t broke don’t fix it” When it comes to internet browsers, just because it opens up webpages and you see webpages, does not mean it is not broken. I decided to write this little article as I have just recently discovered that […]
Written by Bill Atkinson, Relief Manager email:email@example.com Below is a guide of things to consider and organise before you go away on holiday. This will assist your relief manager to run your business as smoothly as possible in your absence, which means less worry for you. Appointing a relief manager While there are many resources […]
SATURDAY! SATURDAY! Guest: “Do you have a standard room available on Saturday?” Me: “What date would you like?” Guest:“Saturday!” Me: “Ok , Saturday on what date would you like?” Guest: (In a frustrated, can’t you read my mind tone) “Blimey, the 16th.” Me: “Ok, Saturday the 16th of what month ?” Guest: “SATURDAY!!!!!!”
Only One Pillow Please (On the phone…) Customer: “Hi, I want to book a room with 2 beds for tomorrow.” Me: “Sure thing sir, lucky for you we’re not busy this weekend and have several rooms available. ” Customer: “Great, and how many pillows do the beds have?” Me: “Umm, I think there’s 2 on […]